A. OUR VISION: To achieve excellence in the provision of building services
OUR MISSION: To provide timely, cost effective and top quality Mechanical and Electrical services to our customers and to promote energy efficiency.
B. MAIN SERVICES TO OUR CUSTOMERS
· consultancy services for capital projects (infrastructure, buildings, highways, sports complex etc.) encompassing around 30 different types of equipment.
· daily operation, maintenance & repairs of electrical installations including plants and equipment (Lifts, Air Conditioning and Ventilation, Generators, UPS, Electric Motors, Pumps, Fire Alarms, Autoclaves, Cold Rooms, Building Energy Management Systems, etc)
· design and preparation of technical specifications for refurbishment of electrical works in Govt & private buildings rented by Govt bodies
· providing technical assistance to official functions & events (National Assembly Elections, Municipal/Village Council elections), International and National events and conferences, Independence day, Religious and Cultural events (like Maha Shivaratree/Divali/Festival Kreole), Sports events (such as Jeux des iles, International football matches), power supply (including generators) for all salle vertes for functions etc.,
· providing an on call/standby service for hospitals, national assembly, police dept., prisons, fire services, office of the president, meteorological dept., civil aviation dept., bad weather, cyclones etc.
· design and consultancy services for renewable energies
· tender evaluation in connection with Electrical works
· attending and reporting on fire & electrocution cases to courts
· Other cognate electrical engineering duties
C. CONSULTANCY SERVICES
We provide free consultancy services to Ministries/Departments in all aspects of electrical works such as electrical installations, air conditioning and refrigeration, standby generators, UPS’s, water pumps, lifts, autoclaves, incinerators amongst others.
The Energy Services Division structural organisation comprises a Director, Deputy Director, six Lead Engineers, twenty Electrical Engineer/ Senior Electrical Engineers, staff of the Technicians and respective Inspectorate grades, Electricians, Plant Mechanics, Tradesman’s Assistants and supporting staff of the stores, Personnel and General Services Cadres.
Where we are located
We are located at the following places to provide efficient services. Wherever you are, you can contact our regional offices for any emergencies